Let beef cuts marinate overnight in this sweet and spicy beef rub, featuring hot paprika, dark chili powder, brown sugar, and liquid smoke.
- ½ cup (145 g) salt
- ¼ cup (25 g) cumin seed
- ¼ cup hot paprika
- ¼ cup (35 g) dehydrated garlic
- ¼ cup (25 g) dehyrdrated onion
- ¼ cup (15 g) chili powder
- ¼ cup (55 g) light brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tablespoon mixed peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 15 to 20 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
- Massage all sides of beef ribs generously with the rub. Wrap tightly in saran wrap and let sit refrigerated overnight before smoking. (Follow your favorite smoking method or grill over low, indirect heat for 1 to 2 hours.)
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Amount Per Servings|