Banana Avocado Drink
Sweet and creamy, this smoothie is a great way to use any extra bananas you might have in the kitchen.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) milk
- 2 bananas, peeled, halved
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Banana Avocado Drink is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shoepershopper from Surprised at the creamy sweetness of this. I accidentally over cooked some brown rice the other day and added ¼ cup of it into this smoothie for a little bit of healthy carbs before my a.m. workout. It was delicious. I love the consistency and the sweetness. Plus it's really filling. Definitely saving this one!
Date published: 2015-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Draemdaniels from Refreshing, creamy, Goodness We have tried this drink a few times now with a slight variation. We use a couple dates and no sugar and it is plenty sweet for us. I like that we get to use an avocado in this drink and it adds to the smooth creamy texture plus getting a dose of healthy fat. We will keep making this smoothy adding the ice is a nice touch on a hot day.
Date published: 2016-06-09