Beet, Strawberry, Cranberry Smoothie
With its bright red color and sweet cranberry/strawberry flavor, this smoothie makes it easy to fit the long-neglected beet into your menu.
- 2½ cup (540 ml) cranberry juice
- ¾ cup (75 g) cranberries
- 3 small (150 g) beet, cooked
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or other sweetener, to taste
- 2 cups (270 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the machine, and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
The consistency of this smoothie will turn out as more of a juice drink.
|Serving Size||1 serving (393 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|