Black Bean Dip
This simple dip is a great start for you to go on a flavor exploration.
- 2 cans (800 g) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 limes, peeled
- 2 (200 g) roma tomatoes
- ½ cup (25 g) fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ cup (75 g) Feta cheese, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades. Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- The Vitamix can puree to a silky smooth texture or can be used to chop and leave texture to your favorite dips. This recipe can be spiced up by using cayenne, hot sauce, or add a little salt and pepper. Make it to your liking!
- If a chunky dip is desired, pulse the blend on high speed instead of ramping it up.
|Serving Size||1 serving (52 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|