Bloody Mary Soup
Turn one of your favorite cocktails into a festive homemade soup recipe in just 10 minutes or less.
- 2¼ cup (532 ml) tomato juice
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 carrot, halved
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 fluidounce (25 ml) vodka
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place Ingredients into the Vitamix Container in the order listed. And secure Lid.
- Select Variable 1
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
Chef’s Note: Garnish with your favorite Bloody Mary toppings, such as olives, diced celery or pickles.
|Serving Size||1 cup (285 )|
|Amount Per Servings|