This wholefood dessert sauce is sure to compliment any dessert, or could be used on savory dishes like pork or chicken
- 2 pounds (910 g) blueberries
- 1 cup dates
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine the fresh blueberries, dates, and fresh lemon juice in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer about 10 - 15 minutes or until dates are tender.
- Transfer mixture to Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 30 - 45 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
|Serving Size||1 serving (68 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page