Easily blend this whole-grain batter in just seconds.
- 1¼ cup (150 g) whole wheat flour
- ½ cup (55 g) soy flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ cup (70 g) raisins
- ⅔ cup (160 ml) soy milk
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup (60 ml) soy oil
- ½ cup (110 g) light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup (40 g) bran flake cereal
- ½ cup (80 g) raisins
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C ). Lightly coat muffin pans with non-stick spray or line with paper baking cups.
- Combine whole wheat flour, soy flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and ground cloves in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place milk, eggs, oil, and sugar into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4 or 5.
- Blend for 10 seconds.
- Pour wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Add raisins and cereal. Mix gently by hand to combine.
- Fill muffin pan 2/3 full. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
|Serving Size||1 muffin|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|