Breakfast Chia Pudding
Simple and easy to put together and very versatile; top with fresh fruit, granola or any other topping you'd like.
- 1½ cup (350 ml) coconut milk
- ¾ cup (180 g) coconut yogurt, or greek yogurt
- 2 dates, pitted, or 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup (60 g) chia seeds
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- Place coconut milk, yogurt, dates, vanilla, chia seeds, and salt into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds.
- Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- To serve, divide pudding into 4 glasses and top with chocolate and almonds.
Garnish with fruit, nuts, or of your preference.
|Serving Size||1 serving (150 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|