20% Off Your EatLove Membership. EatLove provides custom Dietitian-approved meal plans created with your unique health goals and dietary preferences in mind. Get Started
Butternut Squash Casserole
Enjoy the vegetarian version of this classic comfort—a light, sweet dish to utilize butternut squash throughout the season.
- 2 cups (620 g) butternut squash, peeled, seeded, roasted
- ¾ cup (180 ml) egg substitute
- ½ cup (120 ml) soy milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- ½ teaspoon ginger paste
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly coat an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and quickly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|