20% Off Your EatLove Membership. EatLove provides custom Dietitian-approved meal plans created with your unique health goals and dietary preferences in mind. Get Started
A flavorful base is poured over cooked cabbage to create this quick and easy weeknight soup.
- 2 cups (480 ml) chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons white wine
- ½ onion, peeled, diced
- ½ carrot
- 1 russet potato, baked and quartered
- ¼ teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups (460 g) cabbage, shredded
- Place broth, wine, onion, carrot, potato, caraway seed, dill weed, hot sauce, salt, and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- Meanwhile, cook cabbage in a large skillet with 1/2-1 cup (120-240 ml) water until tender.
- Drain excess water. Place cooked cabbage in serving bowls. Pour soup over cabbage.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|