Carrot Orange Juice
Oranges, carrots, and ice are all you need for this easy-to-make Vitamix juice.
- 2½ cup (275 g) carrots, halved
- 4 oranges, peeled and halved
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Carrot Orange Juice is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jiwls from Yum! This is so good and surprisingly filling. I have made this a lot of times when I am rushed for a quick breakfast. Thanks you quick and delicious recipes.
Date published: 2015-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by jinxay from Very delicious I cut the recipe in half and also added some fresh ginger — this was DELICIOUS! And super easy to make. I didn't need to add water; the juice from the orange was plenty!
Date published: 2018-02-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bryand from Add Water Good smoothie but mix needed water. My Vitamix could not grind everything and it is only 1 month old. I added a 1/4 cup of water after the fact and then it was fine
Date published: 2017-01-24