A mix of chopped celery, red and green peppers give this chicken paté a delightful crunch.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 4 ounces (125 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked, cubed
- ¼ cup (35 g) green bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, diced
- ½ cup (55 g) celery, diced
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup (60 g) roasted red pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 3 or 4.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds or until mixed. You may need to stop the machine and run a spatula around the inside of the container to integrate ingredients. Do not over mix.
Refrigerate in an airtight container.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (60 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|