A light, airy dessert, this chocolate mousse is the perfect ending to a meal.
- 2 cups (480 ml) heavy cream
- ¼ cup (60 ml) chocolate sauce
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds. The sound of the motor will change tone as the mousse is set.
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||30 g|
|Saturated Fat||18 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Chocolate Mousse is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Leets from Love this dessert! Takes 10 seconds to make and I make it right in front of my dinner guests!
Date published: 2018-04-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by Oscarangus from Not at all like Choclate Mousse This is more like choclate flavored whipped cream. Wasted 2 cups of cream and when I added more chocolate sauce, it was not any better.
Date published: 2019-03-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Zena97 from Z Mine just didnt move in the vitamix and when it finally did it became a liquid! Worst ever recipe
Date published: 2019-01-18