Orange, lemon, and lime give this butter a light citrus flavor, perfect for steamed vegetables, grilled meats and seafood, or freshly baked French bread.
- ½ lemon, zest and flesh
- ½ lime, zest and flesh
- ½ medium orange, flesh only (pith and zest removed
- 12 sprigs Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup (226 g) vegan margarine, or butter, softened
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Roll in plastic wrap and form a log. Freeze until ready to use.
This butter is an excellent accompaniment to grilled meats and seafood.
|Serving Size||1 serving (16 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|