Frozen mango chunks round out the citrus notes of fresh pineapple, orange, and lemon in this smoothie fit for paradise.
- 1 Large orange, peeled, halved
- ¼ other lemon, peeled, seeded
- ½ cup (85 g) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- ¼ cup (60 g) frozen mango
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Citrus Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fannie from Citrus smoothie is the best! Love my vitamix! Citrus smoothie works with the pineapple frozen too. it comes out like sorbet! Vitamix is best appliance I own!!
Date published: 2017-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by SamFer from Really good! The smoothie was really refreshing and just what we needed on a hot summer day!
Date published: 2017-06-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by radkhatri from Great machine I have the Vitamix for almost 4 years now and love it. we use it everyday and kids love the smoothies and sorbets. also use it no make homemade nut butters. love it
Date published: 2016-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by pheges from DELICIOUS refreshing and rejuvenating! love this smoothie for a good charge up
Date published: 2020-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rachelledino from Delicious Smoothie Was so easy to make and better than spending the money at Jamba Juice.
Date published: 2020-01-09