Cold Nectarine Dessert Soup
Nectarines and white grape juice make this a light, refreshing dessert in the heat of summer. Swirl a dab of vanilla nonfat yogurt into each serving and garnish with a mint leaf.
- 4 nectarines, pitted
- ½ cup (120 ml) 100% white grape juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey, (optional)
- ½ lemon, peeled, halved
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
Swirl a dab of vanilla nonfat yogurt into each serving and garnish with a mint leaf.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|