Cranberry Relish Sauce
A simple sauce of fresh cranberry, apple, and orange, adding perfect color and sweetness to ham or turkey.
- 1 orange, peeled, halved
- 1 cup (100 g) frozen cranberries
- 1 apple, seeded, cored, quartered
- ¼ cup (50 g) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (60 g) walnuts, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4. If necessary, use the tamper to press any ingredients into the blades while processing.
- Blend 15-25 seconds or until chunky.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Cranberry Relish Sauce is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amy7777 from We make this every year! Amazing and super easy. Love this dish year round. Easy for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Date published: 2017-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by dpac443 from Best ever! Very fresh, not too sweet. This will now be my go-to recipe whenever I make turkey.
Date published: 2017-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amy S from Great product and recipes Purchased over a year ago still love it. So many options.
Date published: 2016-11-23