Fill these delicate French pancakes with your favorite fruit and cream cheese blend. Our Strawberry Purée makes a delicious syrup topping.
- 1 cup (240 ml) evaporated skim milk
- 4 large pasteurized eggs
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup (125 g) all-purpose flour
- Place milk, egg and sweetener into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4 or 5.
- Blend for 10 seconds and remove the lid plug. Add flour through the lid plug opening.
- Blend for 10-15 seconds or until mixed.
Pour 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) of batter into hot, lightly buttered crepe pan or 8-inch fry pan. Tilt to spread batter. Crepe is done when set on top and lightly browned on bottom.
|Serving Size||1 crêpe|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|