Dance to the Beet Smoothie
Pomegranate and beets are showcased in this smoothie, which also includes nutritious spinach and parsley.
- ½ cup (120 ml) pomegranate juice
- 1 Large orange, peeled, halved
- ½ lemon, peeled, halved
- ¼ cup (35 g) beets, quartered
- ½ cup (50 g) fresh parsley leaves, tightly packed
- 2 cups (60 g) spinach
- 1 inch (3 cm) fresh ginger root
- 1½ cup (195 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
Dance to the Beet Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Reener from Incredible Flavor! The beets give this drink adeep earthy flavor. It's refreshing and sweet.
Date published: 2019-07-15