Dance to the Beet Smoothie
Pomegranate and beets are showcased in this smoothie, which also includes nutritious spinach and parsley.
- ½ cup (120 ml) pomegranate juice
- 2 Large oranges, peeled
- ½ lemon, peeled, halved
- ¼ cup (35 g) beets, quartered
- ½ cup (50 g) flat leaf parsley, tightly packed
- 2 cups (60 g) spinach
- 1 piece (5 g) fresh ginger root
- 1½ cup (195 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
The Vitamix will intensify flavor with it blending capabilities, the little bit of ginger will have a huge impact on the freshness of this smoothie.
|Serving Size||1 serving (365 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0.50 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|