20% Off Your EatLove Membership. EatLove provides custom Dietitian-approved meal plans created with your unique health goals and dietary preferences in mind. Get Started
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fondue
The rich sweetness of fresh raspberries combines with dark chocolate for a truly decadent dessert.
- 2 cups (350 g) dark chocolate, chopped
- 1½ cup (360 ml) half & half
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ cup (50 g) raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 4 minutes, or until steam escapes through lid.
- Pour into fondue pot. Serve immediately.
Add 2 Tablespoons of seedless raspberry preserves to intensify flavor.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|