Good luck getting all these fresh fruits and vegetables into a single meal any other way!
- ½ cup (120 ml) soy milk
- ½ cup (85 g) grapes
- 1 orange, peeled, halved
- 8 ounces (230 g) frozen peaches, thawed
- ½ cup (85 g) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- 1 carrot, halved
- ½ cup (45 g) broccoli, chopped
- ½ cup (15 g) spinach
- 1 cup (150 g) strawberries
- ¼ frozen banana, peeled
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, using tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Everything Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Veggie 100 from Soooo smooth I have been using this for 2 years now and it's the best investment I ever made. It really does make a smooth smoothie, no visible chunks. And guess what I even powder my garden veges. I dry them then put in the vita mix and away it goes. I use my powdered veges in soups, homemade noodles, smoothies etc. I do ginger root and Turmeric root the same way. Love it
Date published: 2016-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pauly from Best Blender Ever Does it all! Best investment ever. Love all the features.
Date published: 2016-06-09