With flecks of pumpkin pie spice, hints of brown sugar, and light cream cheese, this rich frozen treat is a perfect finale to any autumn meal.
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese
- ¼ pumpkin, baked, flesh removed
- ½ cup (110 g) light brown sugar, packed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups (390 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||½ cup (115 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Fall Freeze is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Diane L from fall freeze Love this recipe. I could eat this everyday =) My husband even tried this and wants me to make more of it.
Date published: 2015-10-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by AliB from Sounds Delicious This sounds delicious, but my question is - how many cups in a 1/4 pumpkin. My pumpkins grow enormous and I don't know how much to use.
Date published: 2019-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cheriees from Used peaches instead of pumpkin......... So good! Still in the learning phase.......but so far, so yummy!
Date published: 2015-09-28