Fresh Fruit Punch
Turn fresh fruit and club soda into a sweet, refreshing punch for parties and showers.
- 1½ oranges, peeled, halved
- ¾ cup (115 g) pineapple, diced
- ⅓ cup (60 g) grapes
- 3 fluidounces (80 ml) club soda
- ½ cup (70 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
For best results, all ingredients should be chilled.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Fresh Fruit Punch is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Greatbam from Pretty good fruit punch Has a good fruit punchy taste to it. I kind of think it might taste better running it through a sieve to get rid some of the foam / pulp. That being said my toddler liked it and my wife liked it. I debated about 3* or 4*. For taste it would be between 3* and 4*. For heath I would put it between 4* and 5*.
Date published: 2017-08-27