Frosty Basil Lemonade
Create this icy, refreshing blend of citrus and herbs for those hot summer picnics. Made with whole seeded lemons—no juicing required!
- 3 cups (720 ml) water
- 1½ lemons, peeled
- ¼ cup (50 g) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (20 g) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Frosty Basil Lemonade is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Barb2970 from Best lemonade ever!!! Many years ago I had a fresh made lemonade at a carnival and ever since then was never able to come close, until now! The addition of the basil is amazing and it's so fresh and delicious! I use the amount of sugar it asks for but I do add some stevia as well to make it a little sweeter. Best tasting lemonade!! Love it!!
Date published: 2018-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dr Shock from Maestro The only thing I can say It's AWESOME!!! All my friends are impress :-)
Date published: 2016-06-11