Frozen Irish Coffee
An iced coffee with whiskey and Irish Cream Liqueur. Simply omit the alcohol for a wakeful morning beverage.
- 1 fluidounce (30 ml) whiskey
- 1 fluidounce (30 ml) Bailey's Irish Cream Liquer
- ¼ cup (60 ml) milk
- ¼ cup (50 g) granulated sugar
- ¾ cup (180 ml) coffee, cold
- 1½ cup (195 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This drink can be made without alcohol.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
Frozen Irish Coffee is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Destiny66 from Yummy weekend drink! We often drink Irish coffee on weekends and this was a nice twist! I actually added a little amaretto and chocolate liqueur to make it more like Spanish coffee - you could add a variety of extras to tweek it to your liking! I love my new Vitamix ... I find new ways to use it every day!!!
Date published: 2016-01-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lyndsay from Nice change for summer I love a good Irish Coffee and was intrigued with this frozen version. The original recipe was far to sweet for my liking and so on my second attempt I cut the sugar significantly, only adding 1 Tbsp. I also left out the Bailey's and simply doubled the whiskey. This allowed the flavor of the coffee to really come through and not be overpowered by sweetness.
Date published: 2019-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by NeedSun from Tastes great! I added the new Almande Baileys flavor and a scoop of vanilla protein powder. Delish!
Date published: 2019-06-02