Fruity Hot Sauce
Sweet meets heat in a hot sauce that's as easy to make as it is delicious.
- 4 cups (640 g) cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, cubed
- 3 small shallots, chopped
- 2 (30 g) jalapeños, seeded, halved
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2½ Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring melon, shallots, jalapeño, and sugar to a summer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes, or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Let cool.
- Place cooled mixture, vinegar, and salt into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 25 seconds.
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Amount Per Servings|