Gluten-Free Bean Flour
An alternative flour for gluten-free cooking made from ground dried legumes.
- 2 cups (200 g) tapioca starch
- 2 cups (240 g) cornstarch
- 2 cups (240 g) bean flour
- Place all ingredients in container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until ingredients are incorporated. Use in place of regular flour 1:1 in a recipe.
For best results, grind 2 cups (400 g) of grains at a time.
|Amount Per Servings|