Gluten-Free Bean Flour
An alternative flour for gluten-free cooking made from ground dried legumes.
- 2 cups (200 g) tapioca starch
- 2 cups (240 g) cornstarch
- 2 cups (240 g) bean flour
- Place all ingredients in container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until ingredients are incorporated. Use in place of regular flour 1:1 in a recipe.
For best results, grind 2 cups (400 g) of grains at a time.
|Amount Per Servings|
Gluten-Free Bean Flour is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Chuchu from not useful the content is not for the title. wasted my time though
Date published: 2018-05-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by rjc8 from what kind of bean Nice directions but you forgot to mention what type of "bean flour". That is what I thought this recipe was about - how to make the bean flour. Disappointed as that is what I wanted to learn.
Date published: 2018-05-18