Going Green Smoothie
A beautiful blend of sweet fruits and fresh spinach, and a great starter recipe for someone who's new to green smoothies.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 cup (170 g) green grapes
- ½ cup (85 g) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- ½ banana, peeled
- 2 cups (60 g) spinach
- ½ cup (70 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|