Gold Medal Smoothie
Keeping you energized and alert throughout the day, the Gold Medal Smoothie lives up to its name.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 banana, peeled, halved
- ½ cup (80 g) cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, cubed
- ¼ cup (30 g) carrots, halved
- ¼ cup (40 g) orange
- ¼ other lemon, peeled, seeded
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup (85 g) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- 1 scoop (34 g) protein powder, (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Gold Medal Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Strygmah from Really yummy. Super sweet. Next time I'd half the honey. It was really sweet but very good.
Date published: 2015-09-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Daylon from Taste the Rainbow! Great smoothie!! You can taste all the ingredients, it's so fresh and amazing before a long morning of skiing!
Date published: 2016-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Babushka 15 from LOVE IT I love this recipe. It really deserves a gold meddle, it was a little sweet but good with a little bit of carrot in it.
Date published: 2018-12-16