Crème de cocoa and crème de mint blend with nonfat yogurt to create a creamy, irresistible dessert cocktail.
- 2 Tablespoons white crème de cacao, or chocolate liqueur
- 2 Tablespoons crème de menthe, green
- 2 cups (420 g) dairy free frozen yogurt, or vanilla frozen yogurt
- 3/4 cups (160 ml) soy milk, or milk
- ½ cup (65 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blade as necessary.
- Blend for 20-30 seconds or until smooth. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving (200 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Grasshopper is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CanadianMe from Frosty Good- like a mint Arrow bar I love grasshopper pie so I knew I’d love this. I subbed in soy milk and pea protein yogurt and it was oh so good!
Date published: 2020-01-22