Greek Style Vinaigrette
Toss with greens and a little oregano, then top with tomato, onion, cucumber, black olives, and Feta cheese for the perfect Greek salad.
- 3 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup (10 g) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon green onions, diced
- 3 Tablespoons Feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- ½ cup (80 ml) olive oil
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until emulsified.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Greek Style Vinaigrette is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jovanna from Simple and tasty A good summer dressing making use of garden herbs. (I used dried oregano bc I prefer it). I have the 64 ounce low-profile container, will double recipe next time bc it only makes one cup.
Date published: 2020-08-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nilleb from Wonderful! Yummy! This is a great tasting and healthy recipe. My family loved it. Vitamix makes it sooo smooth!
Date published: 2019-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by SharonB777 from Easy Recipe! I have been using Vitamix products for over9 years now. I use my Vitamix almost daily and sometimes 2-5 times a day. It's become an indispensable kitchen tool for me. This is an excellent and simple Greek Salad Dressing recipe. However, it's missing the garlic. I add one clove of crushed garlic (or 1/2 tsp of granulated or powdered garlic) to the dressing and 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano of Italian seasoning. It makes a delicious simple salad dressing for any salad or mixed vegetables.
Date published: 2021-07-12