Iced Pepperminty Café
A jolt of caffeine with minty, chocolaty overtones in this “be your own barrista” favorite.
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 1½ teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 Tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 3 mint candies
- 1½ cup (195 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 20 to 25 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Iced Pepperminty Café is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by silverchef from Love it! Made it as is and added a bit of agave. Tasted great!
Date published: 2017-09-01