Kale Apple Smoothie Bowl
A refreshing, healthy pick-me-up in a bowl. Top with fresh berries, nuts, coconut flakes, or your other favorite ingredients
- ½ cup (120 ml) plain yogurt
- ½ cup (85 g) green grapes
- ½ orange, peeled, halved
- ½ (100 g) apple, seeded, cored
- 1 cup (70 g) kale, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 frozen banana, peeled, halved
- 2 Tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- ½ cup (50 g) raspberries
- Place yogurt, grapes, orange, apple, kale, chia seeds and banana into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Divide into two portions and top with almond slice, coconut flakes and raspberries.
A twist on a traditional smoothie. Eat this one with a spoon and top with whatever healthy additions you desire. An easy and delicious way to add variety and color to your breakfast while also getting 30% of your daily fiber intake.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||49 g|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g|