Key Lime Kiwi Smoothie
Kiwi, lime juice, pear, and honey create this citrusy-sweet green smoothie.
- 1 cup (120 ml) water
- 1 lime, peeled
- 4 (280 g) medium kiwis
- 2 (400 g) large pear, halved, seeded
- ¼ cup (60 ml) honey, optional
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the lime, leaving just the flesh.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
Try adding 1 cup (30g) of kale or spinach to this smoothie through the lid plug opening while blending for an extra nutrient, color and texture boost.
|Serving Size||1 serving (302 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||.50 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||44 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|