This sweet, chunky salsa makes a great appetizer or chicken garnish.
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted
- 1 cup (40 g) fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ red onion, peeled, halved
- 2 (30 g) jalapeños, seeded, halved
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. If necessary, use the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades while processing.
- The sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Do not over-mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (60 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Mango Salsa is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by gourmetgal from Tropical delight! I make this when I entertain and as a healthy snack for my family. It is so easy and delicious and everyone loves it! It can be eaten with chips, as a side dish in rice or topped on chicken. So versatile!
Date published: 2016-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Becky34 from Fabulous dip! I just made it and was actually scraping the sides of my Vitamix with a chip! Thank you for this great recipe!
Date published: 2016-06-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marimom from Delicious! The mango salsa recipe was delicious as printed. This is an easy recipe to tweek if you like it a bit more spicy. You can tailor it to your taste. It was much better than a store bought version I have tried. The freshness of the ingredients shines through!
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by JCH955 from I love tropical salsas! I love tropical salsas, especially with grilled shrimp, fish & chicken. One tip: You can substitute pineapple for the mango, or add half & half. Papaya is also really good. Instead of cilantro, try fresh mint. Oh, my goodness...that adds a real punch of flavor. One last thing, some chopped red bell pepper. Not only adds a crispy bite but adds color!
Date published: 2020-10-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Annah from Excellent flavor My family loved this! I followed the instructions and the mango was not chunky at all but was smooth, probably because the mango was very ripe and soft. I used it as a topping on fish tacos and it was sooooo good! Any dish that could do with a sweet sauce or salsa on it would be superb with this! It's a keeper!
Date published: 2020-10-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brooke3 from Yum! I can't wait until mangos are back in season and I can make this! Looks so good
Date published: 2020-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sumeet from loved it I really like this recipe, easy to prepare and very delicious.
Date published: 2021-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Margep from love it This recipe is amazing & easy. Will do it real soon
Date published: 2020-05-15