This sweet, chunky salsa makes a great appetizer or chicken garnish.
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted, cubed
- 1 cup (40 g) fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ red onion, peeled, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. If necessary, use the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades while processing.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (60 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Mango Salsa is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by gourmetgal from Tropical delight! I make this when I entertain and as a healthy snack for my family. It is so easy and delicious and everyone loves it! It can be eaten with chips, as a side dish in rice or topped on chicken. So versatile!
Date published: 2016-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Becky34 from Fabulous dip! I just made it and was actually scraping the sides of my Vitamix with a chip! Thank you for this great recipe!
Date published: 2016-06-25