Mango Smoothie with Macadamia and Coconut
A taste of the tropics for a breakfast drink or afternoon pick-me-up.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 cup (240 ml) mango nectar
- ½ cup (120 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1½ cup (225 g) green grapes
- ¾ cup (180 ml) plain nonfat yogurt
- ½ cup (75 g) peaches, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons dry roasted macadamia nuts
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup (150 g) frozen mango
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|