Meringue [Whisk Attachment]
This stiff meringue comes together quickly and easily with just three ingredients.
- ½ cup (120 ml) large egg whites, room temp, (about 5 eggs)
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ cup (100 g) date sugar, or 1 Tbsp Stevia, optional
- Pour egg whites and cream of tartar into a clean, dry, medium-sized stainless steel bowl.
- Submerge the immersion whisk below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the bottom as possible.
- Start the immersion whisk on its lowest speed, then slowly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion whisk around to whisk the ingredients for approximately 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, until stiff peaks form or desired consistency is achieved.
- If sweetener is desired, begin sprinkling in as the soft peaks begin to form.
|Serving Size||1 serving (24 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g|