Mint Pistachio Ice Cream
Mint and pistachio create an amazing flavor combination in this frozen treat.
- ½ cup (120 ml) oat milk, or coconut water
- 1 cup (120 g) pistachios, raw or roasted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- ¼ cup (6 g) fresh mint leaves, packed
- 3 cups (420 g) frozen sliced banana
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Talia Fuhrman.
|Serving Size||1 serving (268 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||57 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|