Mixed Nut Butter [Food Processor Attachment]
Combine your favorite nuts to create a healthy, delicious nut butter that’s as versatile as regular peanut butter.
- 3 cups (420 g) peanuts, roasted, salted
- 1¾ cup (200 g) roasted pecans
- 1¼ cup (205 g) roasted almonds
- Place the nuts into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure lid.
- Start the machine and process for 2 minutes 30 seconds, or set timer and allow machine to complete programmed cycle. Process additionally if desired.
Any combination of nuts can be used as long as they are roasted. They do not have to be salted, but certainly roasted. If they are not roasted, then oil will need to be added to get the desired consistency.
|Serving Size||1 serving (23 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|