Mocha Mint Shake
This chocolate-mint-mocha shake is fun for holiday entertaining. Garnish with a candy cane for added color and flare.
- ½ cup (120 ml) milk
- 1 cup (230 g) vanilla ice cream
- ¼ teaspoon mint extract
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using tamper as needed, or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
For a non-dairy alternative, use soy milk and soy ice cream
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Mocha Mint Shake is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MommaBearT from MMM! This recipe is absolutely delicious! However, the two teaspoons of instant coffee give quite a caffeine buzz. I’ve tried with just one teaspoon and it tastes just as good.
Date published: 2017-08-25