Moco Coco Chilled Coffee
Here's a fun twist on your morning mocha. Chocolate syrup and shredded coconut combine with double strength coffee for a flavorful boost or after-dinner treat.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) coffee, cold
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 4½ teaspoon cream of coconut
- 2 Tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 8.
- Blend for 40 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
For less sugar, you may substitute coconut milk in place of cream.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|