Nuts and Grains Breakfast Smoothie
Delicious and nourishing, this smoothie is like a bowl of oatmeal on the go.
- 3 cups (720 ml) unsweetened rice milk , or alternative milk
- 3 medium (360 g) banana, peeled, halved
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) peanut butter
- 5 pitted dates, or 3 Tablespoons honey, optional
- 3 Tablespoons (15 g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Try adding in protein or espresso powder to give this smoothie an extra kick of morning energy.
|Serving Size||1 serving (435 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||60 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|