A smooth, peach purée is the base for this festive, Italian champagne cocktail.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 Tablespoons (75 g) granulated sugar
- 1 pound (455 g) peaches
- Champagne, chilled
- To make the peach purée, place water, lemon juice, sugar, and peaches into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of peach purée in the bottom of a champagne flute and fill with Champagne.
- Stir lightly to combine.
|Serving Size||1 cocktail|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Peach Bellini is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jcmatthews313 from Very Tasty I recommend not adding as much water, especially if you have juicy peaches as it becomes much to thin. i made two batches and the first was really thin so I made a second without any water and it thicker. Mixed the two together and it was perfect!
Date published: 2019-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jennister from PEACH NUT HERE Loved this drink but I had to alter it because there were some underage peps. I substituted champagne with Sprite and little less sugar in the purée.
Date published: 2020-09-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dollyscastle from Breezy and Refreshing! This was so easy to make, that why I called it Breezy and Refreshing.
Date published: 2021-08-08
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page