Peanut Miso Dressing
A versatile dressing, dip, or sauce for seared tuna, made with freshly made peanut butter from your Vitamix machine.
- 1 cup (240 ml) hot water
- 2 Tablespoons tamari
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root
- 1 cup (255 g) peanut butter
- 4 Tablespoons (80 g) white miso paste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 25 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades only if needed.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|