This vegan pineapple "ice cream" makes it easy to enjoy the flavors you love.
- 1¾ cup (260 g) frozen pineapple
- ¾ cup (160 g) silken tofu
- ½ teaspoon lime juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||½ cup (115 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Pineapple Freeze is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by kmiles490 from Love it! This is the perfect something special after hot summer day and so easy to make in the vitamix!!
Date published: 2019-08-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by aim81 from Tropical This was super easy to make and tasted good. I think it would have tasted better with the addition of a frozen banana and maybe even more pineapple. I'll try that next time. I threw some unsweetened coconut flakes on the top once it was in the bowl and that was a nice extra.
Date published: 2020-03-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katalin from Wonderful. Great dessert! Easy to make, doesn't take much time or any skills.
Date published: 2020-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ndug from Great! Few ingredients. Easy to make. Great in the summer.
Date published: 2020-03-09