Pineapple and green chilies make this a sweet and spicy spread for breads and crackers, or a lovely garnish on chicken or pork chops.
- 2 (330 g) pear, quartered, seeded
- 2 slices (160 g) pineapple
- ¼ cup green chili peppers, sliced (about ½ a green chili)
- 16 (160 g) deglet noor dates, pitted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 3 minutes, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Store spread under refrigeration.
For a milder spread, remove seeds and membranes from the chilis.
|Serving Size||1 serving (26 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|