Tangy and sweet, this dressing can be made with fresh or frozen raspberries and enjoyed any time of the year.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- ¾ cup (180 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar, or raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ cup (60 g) raspberries, or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons (30 m) honey, or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- Place water, honey, vinegar, salt, optional, basil and raspberries into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 20 seconds. Decrease speed to Variable 5. Remove lid plug and drizzle olive oil in a slow stream through the lid plug opening.
- Replace lid plug. Slowly increase to its highest speed. Blend for an additional 10 seconds.
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
|Serving Size||1 serving (32 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Raspberry Vinaigrette is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jcfris from So good This recipe was exactly what a raspberry vinaigrette should taste like, vinegar-y and raspberry-y. The consistency was perfect (be careful not to over blend), the flavor was perfectly balanced (I used the cider vinegar because I didn't have raspberry vinegar on hand, and everything else I used was fresh), and it really complimented by walnut and goat cheese salad. I will never buy bottled dressing again, that's how good this tastes.
Date published: 2017-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by KatherineD from Delish! This is delicious with balsamic vinegar too! It's amazing on a raspberry, pecan, spinach salad.
Date published: 2020-09-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by JeffTheAeroE from Very good A tangy yet slightly sweet rendition on this dressing, quite tasty. I normally change olive oil and canola, and I liked the taste with canola more here. Canola doesn't have much of a flavor so you normally use it when you're not doing minimal cooking so the taste of the other flavors can stand out more.
Date published: 2019-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shirley 63 from Tasty Love it, and quick and easy. I love making my own dressings, so much healthier then the store bought ones.
Date published: 2020-09-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Babushka15 from Great This rescipe was great, I loved it. the flavor was good and the consistencywas just right.
Date published: 2019-01-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by Biddyduck from Great combination! Definitely plan to try this recipe - subtracting salt and a sweetener - and I am sure that it will taste just as good!
Date published: 2020-09-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Big Dan from Dressing I can’t wait to try the raspberry dressing menu in the next few days.
Date published: 2020-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by GinaJ from Delicious Our food choice is clean eating and this is an awesome recipe to add to our collection! The flavor is outstanding!
Date published: 2020-09-24