Raw Blackberry Jam
A simple and easy jam recipe that's ready in just a few minutes.
- 4 Tablespoons (45 g) chia seeds
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 2 cups (290 g) blackberries
- 1 lemon, peeled
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) date syrup
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the fruit, leaving just the flesh.
- Stir chia seeds and water together in a small bowl and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Place blackberries, lemon, date syrup, and soaked chia seeds into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure lid. Start the machine and allow to process for 60 seconds, or set a timer and allow machine to complete programmed cycle. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours (best if left overnight) before using.
|Serving Size||1 serving (32 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|