Red Cherry Smoothie
This vibrant cherry smoothie can make a great breakfast smoothie or a wholesome treat for those with a sweet tooth.
- ½ cup (60 g) low-fat cherry yogurt
- 1 cup (150 g) strawberries
- ⅔ cup (115 g) red grapes
- 1 cup (140 g) cherries, pitted
- ½ cup (60 ml) cherry juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix 40-ounce container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to 10.
- Blend for 35 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||58 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Red Cherry Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Nubee56 from A TON of sugar and very little protein I really dislike seeing recipes like this saying it makes a great breakfast, IT DOESNT! It has WAY too much sugar and very little protein. Anyone who drinks this would have their blood sugar shoot sky high and be hungry in 2-3 hours. People who aren't that keen on nutrition think that smoothies are healthy. It all depends on what goes in them. More veggies than fruits then add the protein (Plain Greek yogurt, egg whites, protein powder, etc)
Date published: 2016-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by YSamo from Tasted great! I made this smoothie recently and I thought that it tasted really good and wasn't too sweet or sour. I reccommend.
Date published: 2017-05-07